The Corps was formed 24 Nov 1924 as Oakville High School Cadet Corps and later renamed as the Oakville-Trafalgar High School Cadet Corps in 1949.
Redesignated: Oakville-Trafalgar High School Cadet Corps, Nov 2, 1949
In 1971, 2607 RCACC at Thomas A. Blakelock High School Cadet Corps of Oakville amalgamated
into this corps (was formed 1 Sep 1957).
Originally formed 1 Sep 1957 under the sponsorship of the Oakville Trafalgar District HS Board the corps was designated as 2607 Thomas A. Blakelock HS CC. Affiliation was with the Lorne Scots (Peel, Dufferin and Halton Regiment. In 1971 the 2607 was disbanded in order to be amalgamated with 1188.
Effective 1 Mar 1972 the Corps re-designated as Oakville High Schools Cadet Corps.
DCdts Admin 1778 of 15 Nov 1989 changes designation to Lorne Scots Oakville Cadet Corps.
DCdts Adm 3989 of 22 Nov 1991 changes sponsor from Halton Board of Education to Oakville Historical Society.
Major A.B. Barnes, CD (1963-83)
Capt George Chisholm, CD
Capt. G Vangehart (2004)
Capt Shane Crawford (2009)
Capt Mark B. Phillips, CD
Regimental Sergeant Majors (RSM)